While exploring the Internet for manufactured
housing, we suggest you:
1. Go through the floor plans and find a few you like.
2. Review the home's standard features and options and determine
which are important to you.
3. Schedule a visit with your MH-Quote.com network retailer. Allow
a sales person to identify several choices for you to choose from.
A quote can be provided thereafter.
To help align your expectations, ballpark estimates are provided
below. We strongly recommend that you visit with a Retailer for
an accurate quote as price will vary.
New Home Prices
· Park Model, 350 - 450 sq. ft., high-grade construction
· Small, single-wide home, 600-800 sq. ft., economy construction:
· Large single-wide home, 1050-1150 sq. ft., mid-grade construction:
· Small double wide home, 1250-1350 sq. ft., mid-grade construction:
· Large double/triple wide home, 1800-1900 sq. ft., mid-grade construction:
· Largest double/triple wide, 2000-2200+ sq. ft., high-grade construction:
Used Home Prices
NADA publishes a manual on manufactured housing prices. The manual
is more complex than the corresponding one for cars, but it does
exist. Any manufactured housing professional should be able to provide
a reading from the guide. A second option would be to request an
appraisal from a certified appraiser.
We currently do not provide these services. MHVillage can provide a book value within two hours or its free.